About CHAS

Resources & Policies

Transfer Students in the College Houses

If you're transferring to Penn from another university, you may find that you need different kinds of support than other incoming students. The College Houses are here to help! Transfer students will find communities that share the transfer experience in both Gregory College House and Stouffer College House.  You can indicate an interest in either (or both) of these transfer communities when applying for on-campus housing.

To visit the Gregory
transfer site, click here.
To visit the Stouffer
transfer site, click here.
Gregory College House