Click here to download a PDF detailing these resources.
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) 215-898-7021
Free, confidential, individual and group therapy and advocacy, including for stress reduction.
Student Health Service (SHS) 215-746-3535
Affordable, accessible primary, preventive, and specialty health care for all students.
Student Intervention Services 215-898-6081
Support, referrals, and case management for critical matters or emergencies involving safety and wellness.
Office of Alcohol and Other Drug Program Initiatives 215-573-3525
Non-judgmental, confidential interventions regarding drug and alcohol use and concerns.
College Houses and Academic Services 215-898-5551
Support, advocacy, and referrals from Residential Advisors (RAs), Graduate Associates (GAs), Faculty Director, House Fellow, House Deans and House Coordinator in every College House.
One-on-one advising and assistance in each of the four undergraduate schools:
- The College of Arts and Sciences | 215-898-6341
- Wharton | 215-898-7608
- Engineering and Applied Science | 215-898-7246
- Nursing | 215-898-6687
Office of the Chaplain 215-898-8456
Pastoral support, guidance, informal advising and counseling and referrals.
Cultural Resource Centers
Advocacy, support, and academic, cultural, and social programming at:
- Greenfield Intercultural Center | 215-898-3358
- The Center for Hispanic Excellence: La Casa Latina | 215-746-6043
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Center | 215-898-5044
- Makuu: The Black Cultural Center | 215-573-0823
- Pan-Asian American Community House | 215-746-6046
- Penn Women's Center | 215-898-8611
Help Line 215-898-HELP (215-898-4357)
24/7 assistance from the Division of Public Safety for time-sensitive help navigating Penn’s health and wellness resources.
Reach-A-Peer (RAP) Line 215-573-2727
Peer support, information, and referrals from students to students, nightly from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. or online.