Resources for Living in College Houses


Resources:  Any resident, at any time, may utilize the support and guidance of the College House team, whether it is for computing assistance, submitting hours for payment of a work-study job, or getting help with a residential issue.Our House team is there to serve as a resource for information on everything from the location of Student Health to accessing one of Penn's many libraries. 

Policies:  Being a resident on campus comes with certain rights and responsibilities. When students sign an Occupancy Agreement, they also agree to comply with the guidelines that make House life equitable for everyone. Likewise, non-resident students interact with the Houses on a daily basis and are expected to also follow the procedures established by the University. 

If answers to a specific question, or desired assistance cannot be provided by the House Office, students may contact the CHAS office at 215.898.5551 or send email to